Protecting your privacy
- We don’t share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don’t engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We don’t employ tracking devices for marketing purposes (“cookies”, “web beacons,” single-pixel gifs).
- We don’t send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- ChapelTrader does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 18. If ChapelTrader learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 18, ChapelTrader will remove that post.
- ChapelTrader, or people/entities who post on ChapelTrader, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, etc.
- For fee related postings, we collect contact information, such as name(s), phone/fax number(s), and address for billing purposes.
- ChapelTrader does not store credit card information.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our classifieds or interactive forums, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on ChapelTrader classifieds that you expect to keep private.
Data we store
- All classified and forum postings are stored in our database, even after “deletion,” and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
Archiving and display of ChapelTrader postings by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with ChapelTrader – including archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com – archive or otherwise make available ChapelTrader postings.
Circumstances in which ChapelTrader may release information
- ChapelTrader may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of ChapelTrader we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
We welcome your feedback on this document by contacting us: firstname.lastname@example.org